Sunday, January 30, 2011

week 5

Week 5 already? Wow! I just got home from work and still like my job its not as busy as last weekend but still have good days:) I did my first 2 hour massage tonight, what a workout that was! The guy was really nice and talkative so that made it easier and not seem so long. Scot got some good news from work this week, he is now in charge of their business intelligence reporting system from data warehouse to the frame work manager to individual report generation and support. Sounds cool and yes he should be getting paid more, all in due time I guess. His boss says he makes their department look good:) OH, Denton pooped in the potty today!! He had to tell me that when I called from work and he told me that they took a picture of it too HAHA No, I haven't seen it yet. lol:) So I went to lunch today and was looking for somewhere to eat and realized there are no Taco Times here!! What the crap!! I miss Taco Time, its a favorite:) Oh and they don't have the packaged turkey steaks here like they do in Utah either, I'm pretty sure I'm craving them so bad just because I can't have them!
Well this week we celebrated Gage's birthday and had a great time doing it even though I wished we had the family here with us. He got a play table, pajamas, and some money from grandma and grandpa Christensen and a home made pound puppy from grandma and grandpa J and an elephant pop up ball thingy from us. We had a truck cake made for him because I'm just not as talented as some of my family members and can't do it myself. haha We Skyped both families to sing to Gage then he got to eat his cake. He hesitated a little at first then dug in, it was funny:)
We took the boys to the Burnsville Center one night to play on the toys just to get out of the house, we go a little stir crazy sometimes. It finally got into the double digits outside too, we considered it a heat wave but its supposed to be back to bitter cold again this week:( Uncle Pace is here this week though and I'm sure we'll have some fun with him.
We did get Gages 1 year and our family pictures done yesterday so when we get them back Friday we'll send them out to the families:)
Well, I'm having a brain fart cuz I'm tired so if I think of anything else I'll add it later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment