Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 4


Whew, what a busy week/weekend. I started working this week and man oh man do people here like massage, I did 11, yes 11, in 3 days and I have one more day tomorrow, I'm tired. haha! I've met some really nice people there and hope to have some gal pals to hang out with.
Scot is still working away and gets compliments all the time on how good he is at his job. I know he'll get to where he wants to be soon and I am very proud of him!
We had a little piece of home here this week, Pace was here for work and came over Monday and Thursday after work Denton was so excited to have him here cuz Uncle Pace played Batman video game with him:)
Scot got to go out with the boys from Utah Tuesday night, Kelly, Mike and Pace. He had fun. The boys and I went to the Burnsville Center and had dinner then played some games. We also had a friend that Scot works with Ali come over Wednesday night with her 15 month old boy Ben. Denton had fun with him and was very polite and shared his toys with him. We're hoping to meet more people with kids so the boys will have friends.
Gage has been taking more and more steps on his own I'm thinking he'll be running in about a week! His birthday is this Thursday and we're going to get him his own little cake so he can destroy it, it'll be fun to watch. Hopefully we can get a video stream online so that the other family members can watch him too.
Here's a little video of Gage walking:)

2 comments:

  1. awwww I almost cried a lil watching that video haha he's so dang cute. that's awesome that things are going so well for you guys!! miss you tons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss you guys so much! I cant believe Gage is walking how fun. I hope we get to talk to you guys soon we tried last night at moms but you werent home. Glad that everything is going good. Talk to you soon! Love you

    ReplyDelete