Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 2

Well here we are after the 2nd week. All is going good so far. Its pretty cold so we stay inside as much as possible. We had a busy week the first week here so we just kind of laid low this week. We got out and had some pizza and ice cream (I know I know) it was yummy. I took my massage resume to the spa by our house and am hoping they call. I think a part time job would be good for me. We were excited to get the package from mom and dad Friday that had some of the boys xmas presents in it. It was like xmas all over agai for Denton when he saw his Transformers. We've been potty training Denton and he is doing really well, he gets treats when he actually tells us he has to go rather than us telling him its time to go. haha Gage has been walking around with his little walker thing, he gets a little nervous when we take it away and have him try but he'll ge there. Scot has been such a big help since we've been here ( not that he wasn't before) he makes sure I don't get overwhelmed and I really appreciate him for everything! I'll put up some pictures of the house when I take some. I can't wait for the snow to melt to see what the outside looks like here. It is a really pretty place and can't wait to be able to enjoy it more.

1 comment: