Monday, February 21, 2011

week 8

Sick kid and husband has been the fun of this week. Gage has been sick ever since he got his shots and I'm pretty sure Scot picked up something from the office. So this week has been pretty uneventful.
I did take the kids out Thursday for a bit just to get out and we actually got to go for a walk on Wed, it was nice:) We walked down to the playground in our community cuz I was hoping it might be more clear but Denton couldn't even walk over to it because the snow was still too deep. haha Then we walked over to the chicken nugget house aka Wendy's and he had some lunch. Its nice to have things so accessible the grocery store is right there too.
I got a very nice surprise for Valentines day, Scot got me a gift certificate to the spa that is right by our house and I used it Sat for a Chakra Balancing Massage. Ahhh, it was great! I took Denton to tumbling by myself that day too because we didn't think the other parents would appreciate Scot and Gage coughing all over everything. They learned more tumbling moves and did more tricks on the beam and bar. It is so fun to go with him and I can't wait for my mom to be here and go with us. It's take a friend day Sat but he doesn't have anyone to take:(
We had a snow storm come through yesterday and I decided that I should probably stay home from work because where we live doesn't get plowed until it stops snowing and I was afraid I wouldn't make it back home. We got about a foot if not a little more. Scot went out every hour to keep our path from the garage to the drive somewhat clear so he'd be able to get out this morning but that didn't work, he's still here. We both had snow days! lol It was nice to have that time with the family yesterday, we stayed in our pajamas all day. I like my job but being able to have a whole day with my family is so nice:) I'll attempt to go in tonight, I think its pretty busy tonight. Denton is doing so great on going potty in the toilet, we took a picture the other day because he was so proud of going poop! It was funny:) Gage is everywhere and is trying to talk more and more. He can say ball, go go go and pup pup. Pup pup is his puppy's name. I've tried to post some more videos but they must be too big because they take forever to upload or it freezes up on me. 3 more weeks and we'll be back in Utah!!!!! I can't wait:)

No comments:

Post a Comment