Monday, February 14, 2011

#7

Let me see, what happened this week.
I work the weekends so when Sunday comes around I forget what we've done during the week. I took the boys out Tuesday for some shopping, lunch at the cheeseburger house aka McDonalds and playing at the mall. Denton met a cute little girl and they played for like an hour on the little soft toys there. We always have to stop at Karmelkorn and get brown popcorn before we leave too haha. I like the Burnsville Center, they still have the pet store with live animals and its not ginormous like Mall of America. It was so cold that day and I felt bad taking the kids out in it but they as well as myself go stir crazy sitting in the house all the time. I wish we had my car here sometimes. Gage had his 12 month Dr visit Thursday, Dr Wuu is nice:) He had to get 3 shots and he told us he could develop a rash all over his body plus fever really bad and to watch for seizures! What the crap!! I wouldn't even do the immunizations if they weren't required for school. We talked to mom, dad and the kids this week too and that is always fun. I miss the kids a lot, all of them. I've started the count down til we are back home, I hope it comes fast:)
I finally got my first paycheck Friday, that was nice!! We took Denton tumbling Sat morning then went mattress shopping after. I put a down payment on a posturepedic mattress and hope to god it helps my back and I can sleep better! Denton sure likes his tumbling class, he is getting really good at the beam and rings. I think he just likes to run around and play and nobody is telling him "don't do this or don't do that" They pretty much have free reign there. They do teach them how to listen and follow what they're taught. The teachers are all really patient and so good with the kids:)
Work has been really busy this weekend with Valentines Day and all. I like my job and the people I work with are really cool too. I'm still looking for a couple hang out friends with kids but no luck yet. Oh well.
Not much has changed with Scots job, he just does what he's asked and is good at it. He did get his cubicle up here in Lakeville so he can start working from there a couple days a week now.
I guess that's it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment