Monday, February 7, 2011

week 6

AH, I was too tired to do this last night due to the many massages I did over the weekend. I can honestly say that I don't think I've done this many massages the whole time I've been out of school. DANG!! I'm pretty stoked to get my check though I'm buying us a new mattress, we need it I'm tired of rolling into Scot every night:) haha.
Well we had a fun week, Pace was here again and came over a couple days and hung out with us. He brought Chad, another MOM guy and I made us all dinner 2 of the nights. I learned how to do a deep muscle massage so I practiced it on Scot, Pace and Chad (not at the same time or anything) lol!! Denton and Gage sure like having Pace here, Denton had a pretty good freak out when I took Pace up for his massage cuz he just wanted to be with him. It was kind of sad.
Denton started a tumbling class on Sat and he just loved it! It's a parent child class so Scot went in with him and ran around and did stuff with him. I think after a few weeks of that we might move him into the child only class. He did great listening to the teacher and doing the little exercises he had them do and wasn't all that shy. He was a little hesitant of the balance beam but Scot walked across with him a few times then he was good. After tumbling we met Pace at Perkins and had lunch then went to the bowling alley to play games. Sunday I had to work but Pace and Jon (another MOM guy) came over to watch the Super Bowl with Scot and the boys. I'm kind of glad I had to work, I hear it wasn't all that great of a game and the commercials weren't all the funny either. And GB won, that sucks too! I'm pretty sure that last week was by far the fastest week we've had here, it flew by!
I guess that's all i have this week. My brain is telling me its time for bed.

1 comment: